|Track Rules CWR Modifieds Hornets Pure Stocks Junkyard Warriors Spectator Drags|
The Following procedures and rules will be followed by all participants as well as all officials before, during, and after all events. When entering CWR the Driver becomes sole spokesperson for themselves, crew, family members, etc.
1. Each Driver is responsible for filling out a driver information and car registration sheet. All paper work must be filled out complete and returned to the driver check in booth before driver will be allowed onto track. Any driver that races without completing their paper work will forfeit all monies & points until paper work has been completed & turned in.
2. All decisions made by the track officials are final. Arguing or profane language by drivers or drivers pit crew, directed at any official or other race team, will be grounds for disqualification, and possible fines up to $500.00 dollars. If you as a driver feel there was a bad call against you, or that there could be a safety issue, the driver only should go & see one of the track stewards and calmly voice your opinion. The track steward’s decision will be final.
3. No!!! Beer or alcoholic beverages will be allowed in the pit area until the entire evening program has been completed. (NO EXCEPTIONS) If a driver or pit crew is caught drinking, this driver WILL lose all monies and points earned for that night of racing events. Fines will be charged & paid before that race team will be allowed to return to CWR to race. DONE RACING FOR THE EVENING & WANT TO DRINK, remove yourself from the pit area, remove pit entrance wrist band, join the fans, enjoy the rest of the evening in the grandstand area. You may return to the pits when all racing has been completed. NO GLASS containers are allowed in the pits.
4 If under 18, Parent or Legal guardian must present birth certificate or drivers license of the under aged person & fill out complete minor release form prior to this person is allowed to enter the pits. Form will be put on web site to pre fill out form & have it notarized prior to evening event to speed up the pit entrance.
5. All drivers will have their own car racing number with the numbers & letters being at least 18 inches high and easy to read prior to going onto the track. Racing numbers & letters will be on a first come basis. If another person is going to race your car they must use their own race number or letter, (not your race number) they also must fill their own drivers information & car registration forms prior to racing or will forfeit all points & monies for the evening event. Remember all points are driver points not car points.
6. Ball rolling for heat or feature positions will be cut off at 6:30pm if you’re not in line by deadline, you will start in back in both your heat or feature, All drivers are required to check in even if they didn’t make the 6:30 deadline, If you start a heat or feature without checking in you will lose all points & monies for evening event.
7. All cars will pack the track if asked!!! All cars required to pack track at least 6 laps or start feature in back of the longest line, drivers allowed to use personal car or use someone else’s car, but must tell pit steward they are using someone else's car. Packing car's may be left at track for packing but must be removed by Oct.15, 2012 (or make storage arrangements) or it will become property of CWR & sold or towed away.
8. Hot laps start at 6:30 pm & finish at 7:00 pm is ready when it’s your turn or you will miss running hot laps. Drivers meeting starts at 7:00 pm all drivers must attend.
9. Drivers must know there starting positions for heat & feature line ups, they must there race cars in the lineup area before their race, cars not in position or enter track late will start in the back, even if extra parade lap given.
10. ALL heats and semi-features will have a 10 minute time limit. If involved in crash, etc. get checked out & line up as soon as possible, The 10 minute time limit will be enforced for 2010. Features will race the following time or lap times.
* Modified & *Super Stocks 20 laps or 20 minutes
* Midwest Mods & *Street Stocks 15 laps or 20 minutes
* Pure Stocks, Hornets, 10 laps or 15 minutes
When time limit is up, a blue light will come on, at that point the flag man will waive the white flag, and competitors will race to the checkered flag. If a driver causes a yellow flag on this lap, that driver will be scored last in that race.
11. Flagman will start & finish all races (NO CONE!!) all cars will be nose to bumper going into corner 3, if they are not lined up correctly or a driver is trying to pull out before the green flag is displayed, that driver will be moved to the back of the field & started last in the longest line. If same driver caught two times in same night, that driver will be black flagged and will put to back & will lose 3 positions in the feature payout & points for the night. Scorers will make this call & there will be no arguing, If pole driver brake checks at the start or causes a bad start that driver will be moved to tail of the longest line.
12. RESTARTS: If a caution occurs on the first lap, all cars that caused the caution will restart at the back of the pack & cars will restart double file. YELLOW FLAG RESTARTS - cars will stop in front of the flag stand, cars will be instructed to their restart positions, Any driver that ignores their starting positions, they will not be scored for that race, If race is feature, Driver & car will forfeit all monies & points for that nights racing. If a caution comes out on the last lap, the race will be over. Scorers will score the last completed lap except for the car or cars that caused the caution, these cars will be scored in the last place.
13. No driver or pit crew will be allowed on the track to do repairs during a yellow flag, If a driver leaves the track, under yellow caution, the race will not be held up,(for anyone) if car gets back on track before the green flag is thrown, car may start at rear of the longest line. Any car going into the pits under racing conditions will be scored 1 lap down & will not be allowed to reenter the track, If car reenters the track, or causes an intentional race stoppage, that driver will be disqualified & will lose all monies & points for the racing event. FLAT TIRE – car will be allowed to leave track & change tire in the work area only! Car & driver will be allowed 2 parade laps after cars are lined up to reenter track, If car is not back on track within these 2 laps, car will not be allowed to reenter track.
14. Excessive aggressive driving, ramming other cars, unsportsman like conduct will result in the black flag & loss of all monies & points for race & possible suspension of racing at CWR. CWR will inforce Wissota new Fighting miscontact rules.
15. Payouts will be at drivers information booth after all features are completed, all drivers will pick up & sign for their winnings CWR will only hold winnings for 2 weeks, If arrangements are not made, all winnings will be forfeit.
16. All race teams may be fined if garbage, oil, lube products are left in their pit stalls, a $50.00 min. charge & driver will not be allowed to race until fines are paid. AL DRIVERS & CREWS MUST POLICE THEIR PITS & KEEP THEM CLEAN.
17. Firearms, guns, & Fighting of any sort will not be tolerated on Central Wisconsin Raceway property, any fighting between drivers or pit crew will result in suspensions and fines, and possible permanent track suspension.
18. Drivers racing their car in more than 1 class must fill out another driver & car information sheet or any driver racing another drivers car must fill out forms for other car being raced, prior to heats.
19. Pit Parking spots will be honored for entire season, see separate sheet on cost of parking slabs. All monies collected will be used to improve the pit area. Drivers & crew help needed in keeping up the improvements to the pits.
20. All non racing minors in pit's will be supervised by their parents or guardians at all times, and will never be left unattended. They will be allowed in the pit grandstands or at the racers haulers only, and must have parent or guardian walk them back and forth from grandstand to hauler each time. Any minor found to be alone or unattended (except in grandstand area or hauler) will be removed from the pits & they will not be allowed back into the pits for the entire 2011 racing season. racing is a family sport & CWR would like family members supporting each other, but the minors safety comes first.
21. CWR Classes (Pure Stock, Hornets) will allow minors as young as 14 years of age to race, (not Quads) Minor drivers will be required to pass the track Stewards required driving test prior to racing any competive event.
22. All drivers racing at Central Wisconsin Raceway will wear fire safe racing gloves or full length leather glovers, (no plastic, cloth or mechanic gloves will be allowed) - All drivers will wear fire saftey racing shoes or above ankle leather boots, (no tennis shoes ).
23. RaceCeivers will be used in the following classes; (effective by Wed. May 23rd. 2012) CWR Mod Class &
Wissota Mods, Super Stocks, M/W Mods, Street Stocks.
Above rules are in effect for all race events for the 2012 racing season, CWR has the right to add or change all rules, to promote a safer and better race season.
All Wissota class cars & drivers must show Wissota license when checking in prior to racing or will have to purchase Wissota license.
Thanks for competing at Central Wisconsin Raceway