|Track Rules CWR Modifieds Hornets Pure Stocks Junkyard Warriors Spectator Drags|
1. Warrior Racing is to be fun for the Drivers & their families, fans. Any driver or pit crew member causing reckless !!!! harm or injury to any other person on Central Wisconsin Raceway Property will be asked to load ther car & leave the event & will be banned from future events.
2. All Warrior Drivers will read CWR's track rules & will abide by these rules.
3. All Warrior Drivers will be the sole spokeperson for there race teams crew, family members & will be responsable for there actions.
4. All Warrior cars will have all window glass (except windshields) removed prior to entering pits. This does not mean windows can be left in car & rolled down This means removed from car.
5. All exterior trim, chrome trim, loose metal, loose plastic bumber trim, etc. must be removed.
6. Mirrors - windshield & rt door mirror allowed on car.
7. All drivers must wear long sleeved shirts & pants (fire suits are highly recommeneded)
8. All drivers must wear approved DOT helmets with face protection & or saftey glasses.
9. All drivers must wear above ankle boots (prefer leather) & racing or leather gloves, no plastic or mechanic gloves will be allowed & no tennis shoes.
10. A small fire extinguisher firmly mounted with in Drivers reach required.
11. Factory seat must be in place with factory seat belts used at all times. (unless driver changes car to meet rule # 12) 5 point racing harness can replace factory seat belts
but must be fastened with oversized bolts & washers & must be fastened & inspected by official prior to racing
12. All interior seats, plastics can be removed but metal covering (not alumium) will be installed over all holes in firewall & trunk to prevent fire into drivers compartment. Alumium drivers seat with 5 point racing harness may be installed, but must be securily fastened to oversized fasteners & washers or roll cage, but must inspected by offical prior to being allowed to race. saftey # 1 concern.
13. Front & Rear bumbers must be welded & or chained or 10 inch max round bumber can be welded in place of bumbers but can not extend behond width & length of factory bumper. Only 1 front & 1 rear bumper allowed on car.
14. No extra metal will be allowed in front or above bumber area's that would be used for ramming other cars, added metal behind above said bumbers to add strength to factory bumbers will be allowed as long as bumber stays in factory location.
15. Cars with engine mounted fuel pumps, Factory fuel tank may be removed & (a steel not plastic) 8 gallon tank can be installed in trunk area plated above & below trunk area with 3/8 plus metal straps holding tank firmly in place. Official will inspect prior to racing if not secured properly car will not be allowed to race. No fuel lines allowed in drivers compartment never !! saftey first.!!!
16. Battery may be moved from factory location to behind driver & installed in properly secured battery box. not wired down, etc. wires must run on passenger side of car (secured with hoops) away from driver with a battery shut off switch marked on/off with in official's reach.
17. All racing numbers must be at least 18 inches high on both sides of car & 24 inches high on roof of car. so it can be read from right or passenger side of car roof.
18. All cars will be inspected prior to racing first race - cars must have at least working brakes prior to starting all races. No fuel leaks will be allowed at any time. !!! Saftey at all times. !!!!!!
Warrior Racing is supposed to be fun, at CWR we want to make it fun, but saftey is our number one issue, we want you back to race again, so rules may change to make the sport safer for the drivers and fun for the families & fans.
19. Engines will be 4 or 6 cylinder - Stock engines only - no modifications allowed at all - No manufacture crossing of engines